Thursday, November 17, 2011

War in Iraq relates to colinization in the U.S

Aaron Moncrief
Article number 6
"North County Times"
War

     
Terrorist fired rockets on Thursday at site where more than 2,000 Afghan elders were having a national assembly to talk about the future of U.S. military being in Afghanistan, officials said. Both rockets missed the elders, but one man was injured.
 
This relates the article to what we are learning in a few ways. One way is when people from around the globe came to America, they fought Indians or helped Indians in war. Such as the U.S military is helping to get rid of terrorism in Afghanistan and Iraq. We are also learning that the when the French came to America they helped the Huron Indians fight the Iroquois Indians. This example relates to the article because our military is helping another country against an enemy they both hate.
 
I can relate this article to my own life because I am an American citizen protected by a military. I have heard about wars from today or from the past on t.v and they all had a cause. War is something that us Americans have faced for as long as it was formed.
 
I fell that war is one of the most disastrous things on earth. It can also eventually end up destroying our planet. I understand that war has its reasons but war has to stop. War boils up more and more hatred that could rip us apart. So, what do I think of this article? I think that its good yet bad, the bad being that its war, the good being that its for a cause. 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment